March 1, 2011

March Link Up!

Welcome, welcome!!

I am excited to be your hostess this month for our challenge!

Are you guys having fun? I am sure am. Although my folder of to-make recipes is growing rather than shrinking as a result! Anyone else?!

The challenge is easy:
1. You know that stack of recipes you have been wanting to try? Pull one out. What? You don't have a stash? Then just find any new recipe.
2. Make it.
3. Blog about it, including if you would make it again.
4. Link up and then see what other people are making this month, too.

When you link up, please use the following format:
Your Name: Elise (Baked Potato Soup)
Your URL: http://elise-whipupsomethingnew.blogspot.com/2011/02/baked-potato-soup.html



If you haven't joined in the challenge yet, you can start now. The more the merrier!

Also, there will be a prize for two lucky participants who try a new a recipe this month! I haven't 100% decided on a prize (I am toying with a couple ideas), but it will most likely be kitchen related (this is a cooking challenge after all!). The winners will be selected using random.org & each unique recipe that is linked up will count as a separate entry. To be qualified for the prize, you must post your recipe links by March 31st at 8:00 PST.

On April 1st, I will do a round up of the entries & announce our winners!

Have fun Whipping Up Something New this month!

7 comments:

Uniflame said...

I found the link for the new month :) Awesome! Thanks for hosting the challenge. I will probably be back a few more times :)

Michelle said...

I have my recipe posted for the month!

Carol said...

Just found you through another blog, great idea, I'm thrilled to join in! Thanks!

Bev Sykes said...

Just made my something new for March. Though Pulled Pork isn't really NEW, this recipe (using root beer) was new to me.

JoAnn said...

Just posted my recipe - it's vegetarian this month!

Margot said...

I've just added my newest recipe. I should warn you - it's not healthy. Well, it does have dates and raisins in it. Does that count as healthy? It's a bar cookie.

Trish @ Love, Laughter, Insanity said...

Whew--better late than never. I keep hoping that next month I'll be better but...! Probably not once that baby comes. Been a pitiful blogger lately.

So glad you hosted this month (though can I say I'm a little bit sad that you've changed to partial feed in Google Reader?).